Monday 25 May 2009

Lace Butterflies

I hope everyone has enjoyed the long weekend! All kicked back and relaxed :) I know I have had a lot of free time, which has been a real treat and is set to continue for a few more days yet! Shame really my muse is sulking, leaving me quite uninspired to make anything...lol. Whenever I get uninspired I tend to do tutorials, see if they get the flow going again. I found a few that I began but didn't finish (My blog should be called WIP...lol) and I really thought I would be pushed to make anything much today until I tried the lace butterfly. For a short while my inspiration returned and I made quite an assortment of lace items, with patterns that ended up being hand painted. So I thought I would share the one that began the flow along with a couple of others that stemmed from it :) They are CU friendly and are all large in size. You can find the tutorial HERE for the first one, the others are my burst of inspiration:) I would love to know what you do when uninspired...I could really use some focus...lol. I also have yet another preview! Is this the one? Only time will tell...lol. I picked it up over at Scrap stuff with PSP which is a fantastic blog and can be found HERE Right time for me to hit the hay! Enjoy whats left of the long weekend! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Lace Butterflies  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Funky said...

How absolutely adorable are these? thank you so so much honey, I love everything about these little pretties & your blog is awesome too. Thank you sweetheart. ((hugs)) Funky xxx

I've decided to follow you......here's hoping you don't lead me astray **giggles**
Have a great day & thanks so much again for sharing. xx

Twinky said...

These are really cute! Thank you!!

ButterflyDsign said...

merci

Tineke said...

Love these butterflies, thank you