Sunday 31 May 2009

New Script

Good morning all! Well the weather here is gorgeous! Warm sun and blue skies...could you ask for more! It is gonna be a real pleasure working by the window today :) I have another little script for you, I actually have a few scripts done but I still need to test them and bundle them up. This one has been tested in PSP9 only,I would love to know if it works for any others :) According to the tutorial it should but without trying I cannot guarantee it. You do need Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact to run this one. It makes a full size safety pin with a cute little flower head :) You choose the colour or pattern so it will match anything your making at the time and don't forget you also have the option to alter the settings in Eye Candy before hitting ok, so you can not only have chrome but gold, brass or even a colour...go wild and try everything :) I am going to try an action later, I can make a fair bit in PSP with reasonable ease as I understand it somewhat but Photoshop is way over my head and it takes me all my time to make a simple brad...lol. I would love to find tutorials on how to use the adjustment layers etc when making elements in PS as shading is my downfall there. Any links anyone may have would be great :) I would also like to say a big thank you to all those who took the time to comment, it really makes my day! Anyway I hope where ever you are you have a fantastic day, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Flower Pin Script - Note some examples are included :) 

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Catherine Dewbre said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).