Sunday 7 June 2009

A new Kit and Opps!

Ok Firstly and quickly, I have finally finished the new kit! Again, as normal I put off making the preview as I am so bad at them..lol. This one tho doesn't look that bad, but I can assure you the kit inside is beautiful! Not all elements are shown and it comes in full size and tagger size. Secondly, the big opps! I got an award a while ago now and naughtily forgot to pass it on! I began making a list of blogs that I wanted to pass it on to, then forgot! I found the list this morning and it took me a while to remember what it was..lol. I will put the scattiness of me down to medications :) So I would like to pass this award...


On to the following blogs...  
I will add more when I can :) But all the blogs are worthy of this award, and to me so much more. I wouldn't be able to make the kits I do without them, so thank you all for your time and talent! And a very big thank you to Julie again for honouring me with this award to begin with! :) Ok I will go now leaving with the kit previews below...enjoy and where ever you are stay safe! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx 
Temptress - Note, not all elements are shown  


Snagable here Full Size DOWNLOAD Taggers DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Awesome kit!!!!!
Thank you for sharing!!!

DezignsByAmanda said...

Gorgeous kit, and your previews look great! :-) Thanks so much for the award! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Heather's Jewelry Box said...

Thank you for sharing. Love the colors of the kit. Like your flair. Thanks!

Tineke said...

Awesome kit, thank you