Friday 26 June 2009

New Script!

Well it seems, sadly, to be official! I reject technology, it sees me coming and starts plotting my downfall...lol. I got a new PC not to long ago and with it I got some free security, so I thought it was time to set it all up to be extra safe as I have so much stored on my system now. Well for the most part it worked ok, it is so safe I canny get to most of it! Anything with a password has been locked down! E-mails, Blog, forums, MSN, everything! After lots of head scratching, yelling, sobbing, ringing people, more yelling, sobbing and some hair pulling I am finally making progress...well obviously as I am on here...lol. I will say one thing, it is secure! I still have no idea what I did, and still canny get to my e-mails or MSN...so sorry all trying to get me, I am not ignoring you, I canny get to you! I have a great, great guy coming tomorrow again tho to finish fixing it for me..he really is the best, and a whizz with a machine, unlike me. If it wasn't for the strong addiction to PSP and my writing that I love I would not touch a computer! Anyway I hope that explains my absence! I should be able to contact everyone properly tomorrow sometime! :) In the mean time here is a little script for you all. It doesn't need any plug-ins and makes one large flower that is easily re-sizeable. It has been tested in PSP9 up...thanks girls :) It is actually one of the first scripts I ever made, I had forgotten all about it..lol. I hope you guys like it. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx 
My Flower 2 - Note, examples are included.  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thank you so much for all your CU goodies. I cant wait to play with them. And your kits are amazing too. Thank you so much!

Kathy said...

Mommy I see that you've found something that makes you happy and you've got a wonderful talent for it.. I'm so happy for you, I really am. I Love You lots, miss you terribly. I'm leaving AP as of the middle of September. Probably for good. I will come on here and check out what you're doing. I don't make anything anymore. I have no inspiration, life has changed a lot in the last month or so. I'm not moving out of state either. still going on vacation Chris and I, but for 4 days instead of 8. money is tight.

I'm so proud of you.. Have a great time, Love you always

Kat
hugs x infinity

Mary said...

thank you for sharing this

bastelingrini said...

Very nice flower. Thank you.

Tineke said...

Great flower, thanks