Tuesday 14 July 2009

A dozen roses for you!

While playing again with bezier curves (I am having so much fun with them!) I came up with these cute little rose buds. I have coloured a dozen for you to use in your projects or kits, yes they are CU friendly! :) They come in reds, purples, pinks, yellow, blue, black, chocolate... Suffice to say each rose is a different colour, not all are shown in the preview. I am hoping to work some more with this element and maybe create a script from it. I am also working on an open rose, but I am finding that a little trickier to do. Anyway I do hope you will find a use for this! Enjoy! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
One dozen roses - note - drop shadow for preview only!  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you! :)

No comments: