Sunday 8 November 2009

New in Store and a Freebie!

Hey guys, well I have made my first ever Christmas element! Hopefully it will be the first of many! I had fun making this cute snowman template, and playing with it after :) I wasn't making elements this time last year, in fact I didn't even know they existed...how bad is that?..lol.  

I've just finished uploading it to stores, blinkies top right, so if you think it is as adorable as I do click on either store blinkie to purchase :) I have also been busy making scripts and have some shares for you. This is two scripts for the price of one, it uses no outside filters, one makes a star pin and the other makes a heart pin. The shares are personal use only, as ever if you would like to use them commercially you can purchase the script, which allows you to pick colour/paper/gradient so would match your designs perfectly. Well it is real late here so time for me to hit the hay! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, stay safe and take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Pin shares - Note these are Personal Use Only! :)  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

1 comment:

Family W said...

Thank you for the freebie. :)