Tuesday 22 December 2009

CU Template Freebie

Hey guys.. Well I have been super busy after spending 5 hours with my son in casualty, but managed to make 5 minutes to post another freebie for you :) I created this the other day while playing and thought it would make a neat add on to your winter projects. The template is in multiple layers so can be made to match anything perfectly, it comes in both PSP and PSD formats, is approx 1250 x 1550 pixels, 300dpi. I think he is kinda cute! I hope you can give him a good home for the holidays. I have another very busy day tomorrow as I didn't get much done today in the way of Christmas preparations. Luckily my son should be ok, tho he does need to see a re-constructive surgeon to look at his face when its healed some...he got injured in the face and has several fractures around his cheek bone and eye socket. As you can imagine he is in a lot of discomfort bless, and looks like he went 10 rounds with a boxer..lol. For now its past my bed time! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Snowman Template - CU ok :) 
   
 Snagable here... 
  DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

he's adorable! thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, he is gorgeous xx