Friday 8 October 2010

Pops and Crosses, plus freebie!

New in store from Pink's Poetic Scraps Duo pop script Photobucket Pearl Cross Script Photobucket Both are fully interactive with no plugins or extra filters needs...In stores now. Blinkies are on the right :) As always I have some shares for you guys of each script, I did have fun playing with the cross, so many different looks! Anyway I have bundles up a sample of each for you, I hope you like them! For now I am away to create kits for up coming blog trains! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Have a great weekend guys! Happy scrapping :) Pink xxx Shares PU only :) Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Photoshop/Gimp Resource(s) (Brush(es), Swatch/Palette,Scripts, ...) post on Oct. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

Julie's Creations said...

Hi Pink
I have emailed you a couple of times are you getting my emails hun?
I see your around as posted on your blog & in groups.
Are you ok hun?
Please email me.

Thanks & take care
Hugs Julie x