Monday 29 November 2010

Snowmen! Again!

Hey guys! Well I have had to go back to snowmen again :) I have got another none snow relate one coming your way in a day or three but for now I have snowman and santa and, Snowman & Santa Script Photobucket I love this one, A flying snowman....isn't he fab! Flying Snowman Script Photobucket He was a request, for which I am pleased as I am not sure I would have considered a plane if someone else hadn't mentioned it. Don't forget only a day or two of my two sales left, one is at Exquisite Scraps and the other at Aussie Scraps, both blinkies on the left along with all my other stores :) Ok I have to be up early, not that I mind as we have snow Yippeeee! I like snow as we don't ever get much of it here, and when we do its usually rained away within 24 hours. Well this is the third day of snow and its snowing again now! One of my poor cats, nick named lil bit, can't walk, she has to jump cos she is so small and its so deep for her...Bless...lol. Stay safe guys! Thats it for now, a freebie is below, of course :) Enjoy! And have a great day. The preview and links are below, TTFN Pink xxx Script Shares PU only :) Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Foxycrafts said...

I love these images. Thank you so much for sharing.

Love Joan xx

Tineke said...

So cute, thank you

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you for the cute snowmen!

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks for the cute snowmen.