Tuesday 28 June 2011

New In Store, Freebie Script

Hey guys, I have some new items for you, the first up was a request from a small friend who loves scrapping, she's only 10 and wanted me to do her patriotic teddy. So he had to be extra cute :) Patriotic Teddy Script Photobucket Patriotic Teddy Template Photobucket Birdie Branch Script Photobucket Also Beth has been working her magic again with my kits, she has an awesome freebie QP on her blog here Thanks hunni, great work as always! Photobucket She also has an adorable HUG template, CU ok, so if your keen to learn what a HUG looks like, head over and pick up this cute guy! Click the image above :) Ok I have something I want to say now. It seems people think its ok to share my PTU scripts in groups, I am not affiliated with any groups and I have never given permission for them to share so they have violated my terms. I spend many long hours chasing up violations, re-postings etc, but when its someone who has been in the same stores as you...created scrap kits and tags, someone who is part of this community, well makes it harder to swallow also makes me wonder why they would turn. Thankfully they are no longer a part of this community, none of us wish to work alongside pirates. Sharing with just one person is against my terms, be it paid for or a freebie. So I have yet again spent a day sending mails, fingers crossed I get the desired outcome. I would also like to thank everyone for their help, its much appreciated! :) Ok lastly I have a freebie script, I did almost change my mind about posting it but I decided to go ahead :) I made this script quite a long time ago now and have used it a lot over the months. It makes a 500 x 500 seamless plaid square, can be used alone or with soft colours as a paper base, very versatile, I was going to remake it full size for stores but I keep getting distracted with other things, I know now I will never get round to it..lol. I hope you can make use of it. Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD Thanks for looking!

No comments: