Thursday 5 January 2012

Love Butterfly.

I have a couple of new items in store for you :) Seems love is in the air, so I have the beautiful love butterfly for you, she will add that special touch to all your projects. Love Lock Script Photobucket Love Lock Template Photobucket Love Flower Script Photobucket Love Flower Template Photobucket From now on all my scripts will end in layers to give you better design opportunities and also to make it easier for those who hold a crafty license and create cards etc. I sure hope you all had a great christmas and fun filled new year :) My girl is coming along real well still, a huge thank you to all who have sent well wishes etc! Ok before I go I enjoyed the contest so much I have decided to give you all the chance to get more freebies! So all you have to do is follow me, yep that is it! One lucky winner will be picked from the list each week starting this weekend, so to be in with a chance of winning just follow me! This will continue up until the end of Feb. Your prize will be a script or template of your choice (bargain and multi packs not included, single items only) so how easy is that! Good luck to you all! I will go now leaving you a couple of matching samples from my new scripts, personal use only :) Bye for now! Hugs Pink xxx Love Samples PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ELSE WHERE Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

EAL Designs said...

Oh loving the new scripts Pink, they're awesome!!

Dee said...

Thank you for your lovely freebies, happy New Year hugs Dee

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)