Sunday 8 January 2012

Winner!

Hey guys, Well I have spent the day dealing with violations again! Why do people think they have the right to make money off you, without the proper permissions, I am talking not only using without the proper licence but also creating and reselling commercially items from PU only items. Don't get me wrong, I know sometimes terms are hard to understand and mistakes are made but it makes me mad when people are in the wrong and they get mad at you for it. I'm sure you all know what I mean, most of us sadly have been there at one time or another. Using the PU items commercially is a nono we all are aware of, so to me when they are used this way it is knowingly a violation. And when on top of that they do not credit you then they are passing the work off as their own and we all know what the name for that is! Anyway on with my very first followers draw, remember if you wish to take part all you need to do is follow me (click down on the left hand side there) and check my blog every weekend for the winners post to see if you got lucky! The first winner is.... Lacarolitas Designz Congrats hunni,. mail me at the above left email your choice of either template or script and I will send it your way! Ok next draw will be next weekend, keep your eyes peeled...it may be you! Bye for now! Hugs Pink xx

No comments: