Wednesday 20 June 2012

Baby Imp & CU Freebie

Hi guys!

Well its been a while, longer than I expected as I've been down with some rough days :( But on the plus side my daughter got the news that she not only passed her course but got a placement on the next level, this means she will be training to be a vet nurse! Whoohoo! I am so proud of how far she has come these last few months, what with being off at the start of the collage year and not really doing much work until January after she came out of hospital back then it didn't look hopefully and she was told that she would be lucky to pass, and you need more than a pass to get onto the next level, you need either a merit pass or a distinction pass but she worked her socks of day and night, really putting in long hours and she made it through, which shows just how badly she wants to do it! Any vets will be lucky to have her :) Well I just had to share :)

Ok I have a couple of new items in stores

Baby Imp Script/Template
Photobucket

Devilish Script/Template
Photobucket

Baby imp is sooo cute! Don't forget I am still on sale...who knows when it will end so snag and save while you can! I also have another script I am retiring. I did manage to create a template with this one, it won't be possible with all my older scripts but I will create one when possible. Both are in the same file :)
Hope you can make use of it, makes a neat bookmark ;)

Cute Bunny Tag Script & PSD Template
Photobucket

Snagable here...

Thats all for now,
Thanks for looking!
Hugs
Pink xx

3 comments:

BlueCat said...

Cute baby ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the bunny tags - thank you!!

Chris Allport said...

These are so cute. Thank you for including the templates so that I can use them.

Lots of luv

Chris