Monday 19 November 2012

New - Paper Tree Script

Hey all, I have a new script/template in stores for you, a little different from the norm I think but I hope you will like it. I called it the Paper Tree as it reminds me of trees I used to fold for decorations when helping out at the nursery school. The kids would colour in the precut card and add decorations, sparkles, glitter and beads etc then we'd fold it like the script effect and add a little loop so they could take home thier decorations and put them on their own trees. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of mess! Anyway I had fun recreating it for you all :)
Paper Tree Script/Template
 

Ok next up Jeannine from over at Funky Sweet Designs made me this awesome tag from my part in the LadyBug Winter train. She made a tutorial from it so if you want to design this fabtastic tag or any other of the fab tuts she has posted just click here.

I love it, thank you so much hunni ;) Ok well that is all from me for now, have a great time where ever you are!
Hugs
Pink xx
 

No comments: