Thursday 9 May 2013

New - Love Roses Script

Hey guys,

First up I have a new script/template in stores, the love roses, I hope you like them :)

Ok next up,I have a special offer to celebrate although it was my birthday tuesday so I am a little late posting this. Right now I am suffering from Cellulitis which is incredibly painful as well as making me feel quite unwell with hot cold shivers etc. So unsurprisingly I have fallen behind with everything Anyway onto my offer, spend $10 or more in my stores and I will send you a coupon for $5 which you can use towards your next purchase. Offer ends may 16th and this is an e-mail offer ;)


 Lastly, Beth has been beavering away over in her corner and made a couple of awesome QP's from my latest trains, click either image to hop on over and snag...don't forget to have a look around at all her other freebies while you're there!


Thats all for now, have a great day!
Hugs
Pink x

No comments: