Saturday 19 October 2013

Little Witchy and CU freebie

Hi guys!

I have the last of this years halloween scripts, and to celebrate I am making one of them a short term freebie :) First in my little witchy, she is so adorable, I hope you agree.
 I have been sent a couple of other freebies for you. First up is Beth who made a really great QP for you to snag. Click the image to go to her blog and snag...

 She has done a wonderful job and I am sure we will be seeing more beautiful work from her :) Next up Debbie sent this tag which is the result of a tut by Genea, if you fancy making one for yourself click the image to go there.
 

Thankyou so much for mine, I love it!  Ok lastly I have a short term freebie for you. PSP and PSD templates are included for non PSP'ers. I hope you enjoy it, but be quick it will be going into stores soon!
Sign Frankie Script/Template
DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE!

You can snag it here...
Link Expired

Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Pink xx

7 comments:

BlueCat said...

Pretty little Witchy!
Debbie made a beautiful tag!
Thank you very much for the freebie.

Oraynah said...

Love Frankie! Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

She will appreciate this and I do too. Am Glad you like the tag as well

Becky said...

love it thanks for the freebie hun.

Anonymous said...

Frankie is Adorable!!!
Thanks so much! :-)

From Kathie

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great script

Hana said...

Frankie is cute, sorry I missed it