Tuesday 28 February 2017

Under The Big Top BNB Train

I have my part of this months train for you all! It is a great train this month. I couldn't resist and made another alpha :) I uploaded the elements and papers separately to make downloading faster for those that struggle a little with it as it was quite large altogether. There are 30 elements and 18 papers, as ever full size. The alpha has caps, normal, numbers and symbols.



You can snag it here

And the rest of the stops...








I hope you enjoy our work!
Happy scrapping!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing. Love the bright colors. you do goooood work!

Angelhaze said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie! :)

SiskiyouSue said...

Thank you. So colorful!!!

Unknown said...

Your contribution to the BnB blog train is amazing to say the least. Thank you. ;)

HypnoDebbi said...

Thanks so much.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing such a cool kit :-)